Fantastically Final
Answer:
Summit Wei

This is a puzzle about the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV; specifically, it's about the naming conventions of various races within the world. There are four subpuzzles, each based on a specific race (or subrace).

Roegadyn (Sea Wolves)

Sea Wolf names consist of two words from the Roegadyn language, concatenated together.
We translate these words, conjugating tense when applicable (-a turns a verb into a gerund, e.g. edza = eating):
meat blue eater bull fighter jewel god long north finger smith star
These can be paired up to form crossword-like clues:

Word 1 Word 2 Answer
blue jewel SAPPHIRE
north star POLARIS
bull fighter MATADOR
meat eater CARNIVORE
smith god HEPHAESTUS
long finger MIDDLE

These fit provided enumerations and first letters, and indexing the marked letters yields ROTATE.

Miqo'te (Seekers of the Sun)

The Seekers of the Sun have 26 tribes, each named after a letter of the alphabet, and associated with a certain animal. These tribe names precede the given name of the Miqo'te.
Identify the animals, and take the tribe letter associated with them:
WOLF (W)
ANTELOPE (A)
RAPTOR (R)
BUFFALO (I)
CHEETAH (C)
MOLE (O)
GOAT (N)
(Note: For the fifth and seventh images, the animals are not exactly the ones associated with the tribes, coeurl and aldgoat, but they are the closest real-world equivalents.)
The answer is WAR ICON.

Miqo'te (Keepers of the Moon)

The Keepers of the Moon have a matriarchal society, and all males name themselves after their mothers, taking a suffix after the first name to denote the number child they are.
Solve the clues. They are alphabetically sorted:

Clue Answer
In the US, the right to bear arms (9 3) AMENDMENT TWO
Colored energy around a person signifying that they're attracted to more than one gender? (8 4) BISEXUAL AURA
The lowest point in the measurement of mass over volume? (7 5) DENSITY NADIR
How Marx might describe a certain pamphlet advocating for communism? (3 9) HIS MANIFESTO
"You killed my father. Prepare to die." speaker (5 7) INIGO MONTOYA
Facts and statistics that are neither lawful nor chaotic? (7 4) NEUTRAL DATA
Animal whiskers found on the nostrils? (4 9) NOSE VIBRISSAE
Gwadar, Karachi, and Hyderabad (5 8) SOUTH PAKISTAN
Spicy stew made out of deer meat? (7 5) VENISON CHILI
British composer Gerald's oeuvre? (5 2 5) WORKS BY FINZI

These names end with the ten son suffices, providing an ordering:
NEUTRALDAT'A
HISMANIFES'TO
VENISONCHI'LI
NOSEVIBRIS'SAE
BISEXUALAU'RA
DENSITYNAD'IR
AMENDMENTT'WO
INIGOMONTO'YA
WORKSBYFIN'ZI
SOUTHPAKIS'TAN
The part before the suffix is always ten letters long, and there are ten of them, which hints towards diagonalizing, yielding NINE X TEN IS, which clues the answer NINETY.

Lalafell (Plainsfolk & Dunesfolk)

Lalafell names make use of repeated syllables. In particular, Lalafell female names are of the form AAB or ABB depending on the subrace.
The clues given are ambiguous, but there is always a unique answer that has a repeated part (usually bigram):

Clue Answer
Province within Emilia-Romagna FERRARA
National Book Award for Nonfiction winning author DIDION
People from a certain midwest US state KANSANS
Permissible to eat HALAL
Historic Turkic clan TERTERIDS
Long fruit BANANA
Excite or arouse TITILLATE
Cornell Professor Emeritus of Astronomy VEVERKA

Taking the repeated parts in order yields RA DI ANS AL TER NA TI VE, which clues the answer DEGREES.

Final extraction

The final message reads ROTATE WAR ICON NINETY DEGREES. Each class in FFXIV has its own icon, and Warrior's looks like this:

Rotating this symbol by ninety degrees yields the answer, .
(This character is very hard to find without a tool like Shapecatcher. If you sent a reasonable imitation of it by email, we would give you the exact character to call in.)

Author's Notes

Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime!

I'm a huge lore nerd, so this puzzle idea has been floating around in my head ever since I started playing FFXIV and saw the naming scheme of the Seekers of the Sun tribes. It's also the first puzzle in which I've actually taken a puzzle idea off of my puzzleideas.txt file--I write pretty frequently to it, but I never use the puzzles from there because I typically come up with puzzle ideas by being inspired by the answer. On the other hand, when I saw this answer, and noticed the property used in the final extraction, I knew it was meant to be.