Pasta
Answer: UNTIL NOW
Ryan Judge

The break-in to this puzzle is to realize that each of these clues leads to a different copypasta (as clued by the title and mention of pasta in the flavor text). This can also come from specific details from each of the clues, like names (Chuck McGill, Thom Brennaman, the people who say those copypastas), or specific lines from others. Then we notice that "something's different" - each clue clues a certain line from each copypasta in which a single letter has been changed:

Copypasta Line, w/ changed word underlined New word Extraction
300 followers I'm not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these "friends" are forgetting to click 'like'. cluck U
Navy Seal You're fucking dead, kid(do). Dean N
Bee Movie According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. tee T
Rick and Morty Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. sins I
Chicanery Rant I know he swapped those numbers! slapped L
Thom Brennaman's "Apology" I pride myself and think of myself as a man of faith, as there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos and that'll be a home run. nan N
Darth Plagueis the Wise the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. thong O
FitnessGram PACER Test The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. wail W

The extracted letters spell out the final answer, UNTIL NOW.

Author's Notes

This puzzle was originally conceived of as one where you would figure out the copypasta by the enumeration of all the words (e.g. Navy Seal: 4 3 4 3 3 4 7 3 5 2 etc.) but that turned out to be too tough to find an extraction method for and not as enjoyable/doable to construct and solve.